Monday 16 September 2013

My Feelings At The Moment

So, with summer coming to an end and the start of uni looming, I thought I'd do a quick post of how I'm feeling and how I think my summer has gone.

So summer has been beautiful, I look back at the choices I have made and I know I have done the right things. All the time I have spent with Liam has been so much fun and he makes me feel so happy and special. I feel so comfortable with him and he just makes everything seem so much more than it is. 

I regret what has happened between me and my Ex, but there is nothing that I could have done differently and so nothing else I can change or try..

So I'm looking forward.

Freshers week is next week. My plan? Join some societies and actually stick with them, I'm going to extend my friendship group, hopefully by a lot. I'm fed up of having hardly anyone to turn to when things go sour. So I'm going to get lot involved and see what works out best. 

I'm also setting a new goal to do something that I love doing but which is also going to be good and healthy for me... This is most probably going to be dancing... But I'll wait and see what happens and what I can find :) 

I'm really nervous though, it's going to be a great year hopefully, but I cannot predict what kind of troubles in going to face along the way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment