Friday 26 July 2013

The Visiting Boyfriend

Hello again guys,

So I've been pretty busy with my new job at a local Jewellers, this week I'm even doing double shifts as I'm covering for another of the workers...

But here at the new flat everybody has gone back home for the summer, so if it wasn't for my boyfriend Liam, who's staying with me for a while, I would be completely alone. While this might have been a good thing for me in order to be more independent, I feel that having Liam here with me will be a good thing, as it will give me the opportunity to actually do things, rather than sitting around at home all day playing games. Plus it means I get to experiment a bit more with cooking us both food, as it is always easier to cook for two rather than one.

However as of yet, we have yet to actually do much that takes us outside of the house. We've walked around the town centre a couple of times and tonight we went for a walk along the coast, which is more than I would have done by myself so it's an improvement to be fair. Although next week, me and Liam will be travelling to Barmouth and meeting up with the rest of my family and family friends John and Sally. Me and Liam will be camping near by to the cottage that my family and friends are renting so I should be able to get out and be active for once.

Today me and Liam went for a lovely walk... except I had the brilliant idea of walking to somewhere my ex-boyfriend took me, in my head it was me taking back Bangor and stamping down those memories. However it's just made me remember all the bad and the good times. Great plan by me!

So finally, the next time you'll hear from me is probably after my holiday, I'll probably do a big photo post!

Taraa!



No comments:

Post a Comment