Thursday 18 July 2013

The New Life

Hey guys,

So, I have an old blog which I didn't really keep up with, and I regret it. So, seeing as I'm going into my second year at University and I'm giving myself a bran new start, I thought it was a good opportunity to start blogging my life again.

I have high hopes of the new year, I'm redesigning myself, creating a new, more social and active me and hopefully building back up my confidence during the process. The past year I've had some pretty low blows to myself and had a lot of my confidence and trust in other people knocked out of me. But now I hate who I have become and so, new me!

However, the past year has had some good points; I started my first year at university and had a really enjoyable time in all of my classes; I made some new good friends who have really helped me out and stuck by me; I had a new boyfriend for a time who showed me some good characteristics of myself, for example that I could be strong; and I met Liam, my current boyfriend.

So, this post is just an introductory post to tell any of you guys what I hope is in store for me this next year. I plan to blog abot my year, and all the good and bad things which happen. I will hopefully write about how I got over some of the obstacles in my way and how I plan to overcome some of the things that I know hold me back, like my lack of confidence. I also might venture into blogging about some of the more geeky things in my like, such as games I play, and cosplaying I might attempt and if I attend any games conventions.

Finally, to anybody who might read this, I hope you enjoy or find what I write helpful in some way. But really, this is just for me to document who well I do and for me to write about my accomplishments and failures so I can look back at them and reflect on what I did and why.

Happy reading!

(P.s., the picture below is me at the nightclub Embassy with some of my course mates and their friends, I'm the blonde on the right!)


No comments:

Post a Comment